Landlords Insurance

Landlords Insurance

We quote with many of the top insurance providers in minutes

Home Insurance advised and recommended

No obligation advice and quotes

We can re-quote your landlords insurance insurance each year 

Landlords Insurance

One of the most important things to consider when renting a property or considering a new buy to let is Landlords Insurance. It is very easy to overlook this, especially when you are about to rent your home and buy another (let to buy).

A normal home insurance policy will not normally pay out when the property is being used for business let out to tenants.

Landlord insurance is a home insurance policy that can help you cover costs if your property is damaged, someone gets injured on your property or if you need to provide alternative accommodation for your tenants.

Landlord's insurance policies are not all the same so it is important to check. Like most insurance, cheapest is not always best. However, typical cover would be:

Landlords Liability

This could protect you in the event of an insurance claim if anyone is injured in your property where you could be held accountable.

Legal Cover

If rental disputes arise this helps towards legal costs and can also help if you are unfortunate enough to have some squatting in your property.

Rent Guarantee Cover

If something drastic happens that leaves your property uninhabitable, this can certainly help. Furthermore some landlord's insurance policies also help protect you if your tenant doesn't pay their rent.

The following optional extras are similar to regular home insurance policies.

The following optional extras are similar to regular home insurance policies.

The following optional extras are similar to regular home insurance policies.

Accidental Damage Cover

This is more popular with residential home insurance but shouldn't be overlooked by Landlords especially when insuring the buildings. Often the property is rented unfurnished so there would be little point insuring the contents as a landlord.

Home Insurance

Home Insurance

Buildings Insurance

Contents Insurance

Landlords Insurance

Home Insurance Enquiry Form


Buildings insurance covers damage to your property and the fixtures and fittings of your home.

Contents insurance covers your personal possessions.

Whether you need buildings insurance, contents insurance, or both, our range of home insurance policies from top providers will ensure you will be covered for every eventuality.

About Us

Footer logo

Impartial Mortgage & Protection is an Independent Mortgage Broker and Insurance Brokerage.

Head Office

Enterprise House, Ocean Way,
Southampton, Hampshire,
SO14 3XB

phone icon

02380 221700

As a mortgage broker, Impartial receives a fee from mortgage lenders, which is normally a small percentage of the loan we arrange. We may charge a fee of £200 payable on application depending on the complexity and work involved in your case. Please see your fee agreement for details of the fee charged for your case. The fee agreement will be provided prior to gaining your agreement to proceed.

Impartial Mortgage & Protection Ltd is an Appointed Representative of The Right Mortgage Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Impartial Mortgage & Protection Ltd. Registered office: Enterprise House, Ocean Way, Southampton, United Kingdom, SO14 3XB. This website and its content is copyright of Impartial - © Impartial 2016. All rights reserved. Company registration number 09648996

The guidance contained in this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based within the UK.

© Copyright 2024 Impartial Mortgage & Protection LtdWeb Design By Toolkit Websites